Bi-Weekly Newsletter of Judaic Theocracy
Week of 25 Adar I, 5768 / March 2, 2008
Editor: Boruch (Bryan) Ellison
"Issues of World War III" Survey
"Should military personnel be allowed to speak out against their commanders' decisions?" This time, readers who responded were completely unanimous in saying that soldiers should disagree with wrong orders, even when that may be illegal. Here are some additional comments offered by readers:
- "Generally, a soldier should obey orders
However, if the leadership does something that is clearly wrong
[the soldier] is obligated to speak out."
- "If their commanders are committing treason, then the soldiers must not cooperate."
- "There is a duty and responsibility for members of the military to question orders which may be viewed as illegal and/or immoral, by refusing to participate."
Three weeks ago, a four-star general of the U.S. Air Force, Gen. Bruce Carlson, mentioned to reporters that the Air Force was planning to lobby for hundreds of F-22 Raptors, the stealth fighter plane now in production. Immediately the George Bush Administration, including Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, reprimanded Gen. Carlson and publicly repudiated his remarks, insisting that 183 of the new fighters were plenty. Indeed, the Bush Administration started smearing Gen. Carlson as practically being in mutiny.
But Gen. Carlson and most other officers in the Air Force insist that they need at least 381 of the advanced fighters. The lower number came from former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and has been supported by current Defense Secretary Gates and by President Bush, all overriding the top officers in the military.
In fact, this is just part of the ongoing Bush Administration disarmament of America's defenses even as Soviet Russia, Red China, and the rest of the Communist Bloc are carrying out a frenzied mobilization for world war. Advanced stealth helicopters, long-range artillery systems, sophisticated naval destroyers, attack submarines, and heavy tanks have been cancelled and production stopped, and production of the F-35 joint strike fighter has been lowered. Rumsfeld tried to cancel the F-22 fighter program entirely; when faced with heavy Congressional opposition, he and the Bush Administration backed down only slightly to agree on a reduced number of the Raptors.
To break the back of resistance from military officers, Rumsfeld began purging out top generals and replacing them with hand-selected cronies who sing the chorus song of disarmament. His replacement, Gates, has continued the muzzling of the military; his inner circle of generals is openly arguing that the U.S. should simply get rid of all advanced weapons systems, which are needed as defense against the Soviet Russian and Red Chinese militaries, and instead switch to lighter, weaker weapons for quagmire conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan in which soldiers are not allowed to destroy the enemy, acting instead more as police officers and security guards to whom victory remains permanently denied. The F-22 Raptor, and the other advanced weapons systems that have been reduced or cancelled, are precisely the kind of sophisticated weapons that are needed against Communist Bloc fighters, ships, and tanks.
In other words, the same Bush-Rumsfeld-Gates Administration that refuses to allow victory in Iraq and Afghanistan the victory that could have been decisively won years ago, completely eradicating the Communists in both countries and ending those revolutions are also insisting we must not be allowed to defend ourselves against Soviet Russian and Red Chinese attack!
The Bush Administration is, like all those dating back to the 1940s, completely dominated by the Fabian Socialist agents of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and allied organizations. Current Defense Secretary Gates is himself a member of the CFR, as are some of his top generals. The purpose of the CFR and similar groups is to act as a "fifth column" in the United States, sabotaging U.S. defenses and hijacking the U.S. government to support Communist revolution at home and abroad. To carry out that subversion, they must increasingly neutralize the military and silence dissent among officers and soldiers who have the sense to protest treasonous orders to disarm and lose.
Relevant Torah Principles:
1) The Noahide commandment of establishing justice does not obligate only the government, but also every single person. Obligations under this commandment include the responsibility to testify against criminals, to elect honest leaders (where elections are applicable), and to stand up against treason, even when committed by a nation's top leaders. The same requirement to pray for the stability of the government (Pirkei Avos 3:2) even when that government is idolatrous or corrupt, since it nevertheless protects Jews or Hasidic Gentiles also requires each and every person to defy treasonous leaders of that same government, for the sake of the government itself. Traitors are termites destroying the government from within, and the failure to stop the termites is itself anarchist rebellion against the government. So one may have to rebel against government authority in some situations, in order to save the government itself.
2) Jews are required to martyr themselves rather than commit any form of idolatry, murder, or forbidden sexual relations. Opinions among the rabbinical sages are varied on just how much a gentile is likewise required to have martyrdom; some, such as Maimonides (Laws of Kings 10:2), rule that gentiles have no obligation for martyrdom, while others suggest that they would at least be obliged to die rather than murder another person. But when self-sacrifice does not involve having to die, gentiles must be willing to pay a price such as losing a job, friends, or a marriage rather than allow treason to succeed. The Lubavitcher Rebbe publicly criticized ordinary German people for not being willing to defy government orders during the Nazi regime of the 1930s and 1940s, noting that gentiles also have the moral obligation to refuse to carry out immoral commands as soldiers, police, or others, especially when they are not threatened with death.
For the Communist revolution to succeed, it requires well-placed traitors in targeted governments and militaries. But those traitors cannot succeed unless everyone cooperates with them and obeys their orders.
President Bush, and each of the Presidents before him dating back to Herbert Hoover, as well as each of the major presidential candidates this year, are all conscious, dedicated agents of the Amaleki conspiracy, whether as Communists, Fabian Socialists, or collaborators. Their sole pursuit, all day long and every day, is the sabotage and destruction of America at every level to ensure the success of Communist revolution.
Thus American soldiers are morally obligated to defy orders that restrict them from shooting and killing the Communist revolutionaries in Iraq and Afghanistan, even at the cost of being dishonorably discharged or even jailed; military officers at the Pentagon are obligated to speak out defiantly against disarmament and surrender policies, even if that costs them their jobs and careers; and ordinary Americans are obligated to refuse to vote for any traitor for public office, and to defy treasonous orders in their own workplaces. The sooner people wake up to realize this is G-d's requirement, they will repent and rise in opposition to the treason, thus earning G-d's blessing for victory and the redemption of the American nation.
And now for this week's survey question:
|Did Colombia have the right to violate the sovereignty of its neighbor, Ecuador, in its recent invasion across the border?
(1) Yes, national sovereignty may be violated to pursue terrorists.
(2) Pursuit of terrorists should only be handled by international organizations, not by countries acting on their own.
(3) No, nothing justifies violations of national sovereignty.
If the above links don't work, send your response to firstname.lastname@example.org and manually type in your answer.
Only one answer per e-mail address will be accepted; only e-mail addresses on our subscription list are eligible. Please send your input by Tuesday, March 18th, 2008, 12pm PST.
This week: Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen, part 3
The chief rabbi of Haifa, Israel, has been openly working for interfaith subversion of Judaism and the destruction of Israel for quite a long time, taking him to the far corners of the earth and to some of the strangest places in his pursuit of Marxist revolution.
Way back in 1990, when the Communist-front Root and Branch Association (R & B) was beginning to extend its interfaith tentacles into the orthodox Jewish world and trying to take over the Noahide Laws campaign, Rabbi Cohen played his part by hopping on a plane to Kyoto, Japan for an interfaith meeting with several "religious" leaders. The meeting was with (a) Cardinal Jaime Sin (yes, people joke about "Cardinal Sin"), the radical archbishop of Manila, Philippines, who used his religious office to help organize the street revolution of Marxist politicians Benigno and Corazon Aquino and Fidel Ramos, and (b) Dr. Abdullah Naseef, Secretary General of the Muslim World League.
Even more insidious was the hosting religion in Japan: A bizarre cult called Oomoto, founded right before the turn of the 20th century as an entirely pagan worship of the eastern "spirituality" of false gods, including celebration of idolatrous festivals of the seasons and involvement in political subversion. The cult's founders claimed to have revelations and wrote books such as Divine Revelation and Tales from the Spirit World, blasphemously redefining G-d as a mere pantheistic spirit (G-d forbid!). Oomoto explicitly identifies itself as a "New Age" movement, thus forming a part of the occult network that seeks to destroy Judaism and all other monotheism. During the 1930s, the Japanese government recognized Oomoto as being dangerously subversive, and suppressed the group for several years.
Oomoto, unsurprisingly, has right from its beginning played an active role in the international ecumenical movement to merge all religions under a single umbrella controlled by the Communists, today headquartered in Moscow. The Oomoto cult has cultivated interfaith ties with everything from the Bahai movement and the Red Swastika Society of China to witchcraft groups in Europe, Hinduism, various forms of Buddhism, every major branch of Christianity, Islam and with Rabbi Cohen's help, Judaism. Oomoto has actively helped organize the international disarmament movement controlled by the Soviet KGB (for the purposes of disarming non-Communist countries in the face of Communist Bloc mobilization for war); it has played a prominent role in organizing the Soviet KGB-front World Council of Religions for Peace (WCRP, reviewed in our April 15, 2007 newsletter) since the WCRP's founding in 1970; and it has hosted or actively participated in a variety of interfaith meetings, including forums for interfaith religious merger and Marxist political activism held directly in Moscow itself. Despite its tiny size, the obscure Oomoto cult seems to function as a major world locus for the New Age network and for Communist subversion of religion; Oomoto is the probable reason that so many Marxist and interfaith conferences are held in Kyoto, Japan, close to the cult's headquarters.
And, of course, Oomoto's Marxist, New Age subversion could hardly be complete without involvement in the PLO revolution. Oomoto, needless to say, actively promotes the PLO and its "two-phase" plan for the destruction of Israel, and mobilizes support for pushing Israel to surrender to its Communist enemies.
Aside from his involvement with New Age cults and ecumenical negotiations with Marxist clergy of Christianity and Islam, Rabbi Cohen assists direct anti-Semitic assaults on Jewish religious practice, openly allying himself with Marxist groups with ties to terrorists.
To be continued
(Note: The underground Communist apparatus and its aboveground tentacles are actively engaged in subversion in all sectors and institutions of society today. Its agents would dearly love to know the full extent of our information, which would assist their disinformation efforts. Consequently, we do not divulge all our facts or sources. These profiles are intended only as a warning to the wise to monitor the individuals and groups exposed here, and to avoid their influence.)
This Week's Update at Hasidic University
The newest update of our sister site, Hasidic University, features 31 new profiles regarding the Noahide Laws:
- Blasphemy: Two commandments newly listed. While a gentile is not obligated to bring any sacrifices at all, if he vows a voluntary one, he must not delay fulfilling his promise.
- Optional: Five commandments newly listed. A non-Jew has two options for offering sacrifices to G-d: on a temporary altar, or in the Jerusalem Temple, for extra reward. Also, he may want to participate in the counting of the seven-week omer period, from Passover to the holiday of Shavuos.
- Inapplicable: Twenty commandments newly listed. Gentiles have no role in the priestly operations of the Jerusalem Temple and its daily sacrificial activities, including burning the incense, maintaining the fire on the altar, keeping the menorah lit, and so forth. Nor are gentiles able to bring communal sacrifices, such as the daily temidin or the musafin for special occasions.
- Uncertain: Four commandments newly listed. Theres a major rabbinical dispute as to whether gentile sacrifices are invalidated through wrong procedures or intentions, with several corollary questions also unanswered. All we could do was list those commandments here, together with a review of Talmudic and other sources giving the conflicting viewpoints.
YOUR TIME IS NEEDED MORE BADLY THAN YOUR MONEY!
We need more volunteers, Israeli as much as American, to approach nervous, spineless "refusenik" rabbis to ask them why they refused, and to lobby them to change their mind. With even just a little pressure, we can quickly turn many of them to endorse the PLO-defunding campaign. Let us know that you're ready to help by visiting our volunteer page at www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php
Summary of PLO-related terror attacks these last two weeks, Wednesday, February 20, through Tuesday, March 4:
The PLO and its affiliated groups escalated their normal terrorism to drastically higher levels this time, especially in firing Qassams and other missiles, engaging in gun battles, and conducting riots with wave upon wave of stone-throwing attacks across a wide swath of Israel. We were swamped with an unexpected deluge of news reports and complicated events, delaying the publication of this newsletter by a day or two. But here's the bottom line on the PLO's role as the architect of (and the open participant in) the entire chaos even as the Bush Administration was illegally circumventing the U.S. Congress in trying to send yet another $150 million of your tax dollars to the PLO while the new wave of terror was underway (fortunately, Congress became irate and clamped down on the President on that one, but Bush continues to fight to use your money to pay for the missiles, bombs, and bullets that are scorching Israel).
- Palestinian (National) Liberation Movement (Fatah): The PLO's main group partly dropped the mask of being "good terrorists," with armed militias of Fatah taking the lion's share of credit (not counting a couple of dishonest claims by Hamas, as mentioned below) for the hundreds of Qassam missiles fired mostly at civilian targets. Between the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the Ahmad Abu Ar-Rish Brigades, the Al-Mujahidin Brigades, and the Al-Fatiheen Brigades, Fatah boasted of launching dozens of the Qassams on its own or, in a few cases, in joint operations with the PFLP (see below). When Israeli troops entered the Gaza Strip to stop the Qassam missiles that were destroying homes and injuring children, the Al-Aqsa Brigades stepped in, on their own and together with the PFLP, with anti-tank missiles and gun battles to defend the cowardly Qassam-launching squads; Fatah's Al-Mujahidin and Abu Rish Brigades similarly joined together to launch mortar shells in support of Qassam firings.
Given the high price of manufacturing those Qassams (as much as $700 apiece), the PLO must have spent in the neighborhood of about a quarter-million dollars just to produce the approximately 400 missiles deployed these last two weeks, quite apart from all other associated expenses. Now you know why they need a steady flow of U.S. money.
While hundreds of short-range Qassams were streaking across Israeli skies, about two dozen or so Grad Katyusha missiles, of Soviet Russian design and longer range and more powerful explosive warheads, were fired from the Gaza at cities and towns further away. No credit was reported for most of those Katyushas, but the dead giveaway as to who was firing them surfaced when a few of those missiles were claimed by Fatah's Abu Rish Brigades. Keep in mind that those Katyushas are manufactured, not in Gaza itself, but in military factories in Communist-Bloc nations (pro-Communist officials in the Israeli government speculated that the missiles were made in Iran, but as far as we can tell, they might just as well have been manufactured in Soviet Russia or other Communist countries). We do know for sure that the missiles entered the Gaza through Communist Egypt, which continues to assist and supervise PLO operations under Soviet Russian control. Soviet Russia provides the missiles, Fatah provides the launching squads, and you provide the money, courtesy of President Bush.
Israeli law enforcement also intercepted and stopped a plot by Fatah's Tanzim militia to conduct a suicide bombing in Israel one that would have been directed against a crowd of civilians in some public place, of course. Such operations, too, require long planning and lots of U.S. cash.
- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP): The PLO's second largest group, and its largest openly Marxist-Leninist faction, fired a few of the Qassam missiles, on its own or jointly with Fatah cells. The PFLP also helped defend Qassam launchers by using anti-tank missiles, mortar shells, and guns to battle Israeli army units that entered Gaza to stop the Qassams, and managed to fire other mortar shells at civilian residential neighborhoods in nearby towns while they were at it. Often the PFLP cells were working together with Fatah, which only goes to show that George Bush is lining the pockets of the PFLP as well, at least indirectly through Fatah.
The PFLP acts as Soviet Russia's ideological vanguard in the PLO, publicly explaining that the PLO's revolution isn't just targeting Israel, Turkey, and certain Arab countries, but the U.S. and Europe as well. That's why the PLO has trained and closely supported Communist revolutionaries and terrorists in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, Africa, and Asia many of them directly under PFLP supervision. Every dollar to the PLO pays, not just for attacks inside Israel, but for terrorism all throughout the world.
- Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP): An equally Marxist-Leninist offshoot of the PFLP and its close ally, the DFLP fired Qassam missiles of its own against civilian neighborhoods, as well as against Israeli military targets. DFLP fighters also battled Israeli forces to prevent them from shutting down Qassam missile-launching squads. The DFLP is just as open as its PFLP parent group about the PLO's world revolution; indeed, it was the DFLP that primarily took credit for the 9/11 attacks on America, and they're certainly planning more like that for the future.
- Islamic Jihad Movement: As a front operated by Fatah commanders and a semi-formal member of the PLO, the Jihad shares in the American financial largesse. Cells of the Jihad used those generous taxpayer contributions to join in the Qassam-launching business, plus they participated in the Gaza battles, defending Qassam launchers against Israeli troops, with anti-tank missiles and mortar shellings.
- Popular Resistance Committees (PRC): This wholly-owned subsidiary of the PLO conglomerate took credit for firing dozens of Qassam missiles at families living in residential neighborhoods just outside the Gaza Strip. They also fired at least one anti-tank missile in defense of Qassams, and even found time to join together with the PFLP to fire a few mortar rounds at homes and apartments near the Gaza. Given that the PRC was founded and is operated by Fatah members, you can know exactly where all their money is coming from.
- Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas): As usual, Hamas played the diversionary "bad cop" to the PLO's "good cop." Hamas did fire some Qassam missiles at civilians and employed anti-tank missiles, mortar shells, and gunmen to help battle Israeli troops (or so they said). But they also engaged in their disinformation game of exaggerating their role to distract attention from the U.S.-funded PLO. Their story kept changing on just how many Qassams they fired on a particular day, growing taller and taller with each retelling until they had credited themselves with an extra two dozen missiles, most of which were already claimed by Fatah's Abu Rish Brigades; it was one of those very same missiles on that day that killed an Israeli and generated serious outrage anger that could threaten PLO funding. So Hamas simply had to step in and cover for its PLO masters. Hamas also made a silly claim about firing dozens of mortar shells at Israeli forces all at once, far more than could have been done before Israeli tanks and planes would have returned fire and eliminated the mortar units (at least one American news source actually took that claim seriously, without bothering to confirm it; we, on the other hand, have not included those alleged mortar shells in our terror statistics this week).
Many Hamas members are actually Fatah members in disguise; in fact, the Israeli government admitted just days ago that Fatah's Abu Rish Brigades, which receive the same U.S. dollars as the rest of Fatah, are working openly with Hamas in the Gaza Strip. Hamas also boasted of using American weapons that were originally supplied to Fatah and transferred to Hamas. And they're funded every single month by Fatah, using your dollars. Hamas is little more than an unofficial front for the PLO, and thus America pays the Hamas bills, too.
- International Solidarity Movement (ISM): A stone-throwing riot near Bethlehem injured an Israeli soldier. Media reports identified the rioters merely as "foreign leftists" and local "Arabs"; these are code words for Communists of the ISM or similar groups, together with local PLO members. The ISM, heavily populated by radicalized white (non-Arab, non-Muslim) students through its various chapters on American college campuses, is generally quite open about its rigid adherence to the doctrines of Marx and Lenin and its close ties to the PLO.
- Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK): The Turkish army finally crossed the border into Iraq to hit the PKK in its protected bases. In the ensuing several days of battles, some two dozen Turkish soldiers were killed, but they managed to take out hundreds of PKK terrorists. The pro-Communist, pro-PLO Bush Administration would have none of that; just as President Bush's cabinet intervened to force Israel to retreat from the Gaza Strip even while Qassam missiles continued to rain down on Israeli towns, so too Bush's henchmen pressured the Turks to withdraw and leave the PKK intact.
Given Bush's aggressive support for the Marxist revolution of the PLO, that's not surprising. The PKK, the Communist party of Turkish Kurds, was created by the PLO and continues to work in close coordination with its parent organization. And just as George Bush continues to send American dollars and guns to the PLO, so too are American guns mysteriously ending up in PKK hands apparently through the Communist-dominated, Baathist-controlled government of Iraq, which has full Bush Administration support. Bush isn't lifting a finger to stop the Iraqi government from arming the PKK Communists; in all likelihood, Bush gave tacit approval for the secret operation.
The Bush Administration, dominated by the Fabian Socialist Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), is working around the clock to override American sympathy for Israel and instead to assist the Communist PLO revolution. Yet there are still some orthodox rabbis refusing to endorse the PLO-defunding Proclamation. Those rabbis must be confronted and pressured to get on board with their Torah obligations. Help JAHG-USA's PLO-defunding campaign today by visiting our site, www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php.
Casualty count for these last two weeks (not counting dead & injured terrorists):
- Successful (caused by at least 24 Qassam missiles, 8 Grad Katyusha missiles, 1 anti-tank missile, 1 firebombing, at least 8 shooting attacks, at least 39 stone-throwing attacks, & 1 vandalism): 28 DEAD; 48 INJURED; 4 Israelis, and at least 4 palestinian Arabs, remaining KIDNAPPED from earlier; 1 synagogue DESTROYED; 9 homes, at least 4 apartment buildings, 3 factories, 4 other buildings, at least 26 cars, 7 buses, 1 jeep, 2 chicken coops, and 3 power lines DAMAGED
- Prevented: at least 167 Qassam missiles; 1 suicide bombing; at least 3 anti-tank missiles; at least 3 mortar shells; at least 10 bombings; 26 firebombings; 3 shooting attacks; 1 knifing
- Attempted but failed to hit targets: 214 Qassam missiles; 22 Grad Katyusha missiles; at least 16 anti-tank missiles; at least 88 mortar shells; 4 bombings; at least 16 firebombings; at least 16 shooting attacks; at least 43 stone-throwing attacks; 1 riotous assault; 1 hit-and-run with a vehicle
(Sources: various Israeli and American news agencies)
Send your letter to the editor to email@example.com.
Be sure to visit the rest of our Web site, Noahide.com.
You have been notified of this issue because your e-mail address was submitted to us to receive news updates and other information by e-mail. If you no longer want to receive this critical information, send an e-mail message saying so to [address withheld].