|JAHG-USA Web Site||Subscribe to our newsletter Home|
Bi-Weekly Newsletter of Judaic Theocracy
Week of 27 Nissan, 5767 / April 15, 2007
Editor: Boruch (Bryan) Ellison
"Issues of World War III" Survey
"Should spaying of pets be mandatory, as some legislators are proposing?" Responses were split evenly down the middle; half the readers who answered were against having the government regulate pet neutering (i.e., to leave the decision to each owner), while the other half opposed allowing spaying altogether. Interestingly, no one favored mandatory spaying. There were only a couple of additional comments, neither of which added much to the issue, so we'll take the liberty of skipping them.
California and New Mexico are currently considering bills to require all pet owners to sterilize their pets, especially cats and dogs; failure to do so would bring substantial fines. Rhode Island already has such a law.
Supporters of the bills, or of measures in that direction, include the Humane Association and various animal rights groups, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other Public Health activists, and Left-leaning politicians notably, Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, a radical Marxist long active with Communist-front organizations and radical activities. They argue that there is a serious problem of animal overpopulation, and that pet neutering would prevent the need to euthanize thousands of animals each year.
Opponents of such legislation include pet owners generally, and pet breeders in particular, who shudder at the thought of the added expense and difficulty. Spaying laws would also interfere with many of those who specifically wish to breed their pets. And even some supporters of spaying legislation are nervous at the medical observation that sterilized animals face higher risks of hormone-related diseases later in life, such as cancer.
But what does the Torah say?
Relevant Torah Principles:
1) The Torah explicitly prohibits Jews from sterilizing any male human or animal. This prohibition is rooted in (a) the commandment to "be fruitful and multiply" (i.e., to reproduce), (b) the resulting prohibition against destroying reproductive seed, and (c) rules against unnecessary cruelty to people or animals.
2) Since pieces of the oral traditions from Mount Sinai did not survive the long exile and persecution of Jews, rabbinical scholars have been divided on whether these rules and restrictions apply to gentiles. Differences of opinion exist among the sages as to whether gentiles are now commanded to be fruitful and multiply, whether they are forbidden to destroy reproductive seed or to interfere with reproduction, and therefore whether they may sterilize male animals. Discussions of these subjects can be found in the Talmud and its commentaries, in the commentaries on the works of Maimonides (see Mishneh Torah, Laws of Kings 10:7), and in the Shulchon Oruch (Table of Jewish Law, Even Haezer 5:14). At this point, I wouldn't know what the final conclusion is; that must be decided by the proper rabbinical authority.
3) While doubt may exist regarding the legal line of the Noahide Laws, the spirit and intent of those laws is much clearer. Noah was explicitly commanded to "be fruitful and multiply" (Gen. 9:7), and Jewish sage Rashi comments thereon that failing to reproduce is morally equivalent to murder referring to gentiles, by implication. The mission of the Noahide Laws is stated in Isaiah 45:18, where gentiles are commanded to settle and populate the world. Regardless of the minimum legal requirements, gentiles are definitely mandated to reproduce. Similarly, regardless of whether gentiles may or may not use birth control, "family planning" clearly goes against the underlying mission of mankind. In this vein, the Lubavitcher Rebbe strongly urged that gentiles, as well as Jews, should not limit the number of children they have. And one who should be fruitful should not sterilize animals, preventing them from being fruitful.
4) Whether or not gentiles are expressly forbidden to sterilize humans or animals, the fact remains that the Torah does consider it a cause of suffering (one need only think about human eunuchs, including unfortunate souls in India today, to see how horrible castration really is). The Torah does not prohibit causing suffering to animals if doing so fulfills a genuine human need of any kind, no matter how minor. But at the same time, sterilization of animals is compared in Torah to the suffering caused by plucking feathers from a live goose (see Rama, Shulchon Oruch, Even Haezer 5:14), in the category of things people should avoid doing.
5) When confronting the forces of Amalek, one must go overboard with self-sacrifice to defy anything Amalek wishes to achieve. In the book of Esther (3:2-5), Jewish leader Mordechai refused to bow in deference to Amaleki leader Haman, even when it brought the lives of the entire Jewish people in danger of a Holocaust. There was no Torah prohibition against bowing before an Amaleki, but Mordechai would not provide him the honor anyway, as a fundamental matter of principle. Thus a person must do everything in his power to frustrate the ambitions of Amaleki revolutionaries, and at the very least must refuse to cooperate with anything desired by that satanic enemy. (This would not generally apply to other types of evil, only to Amalek specifically.)
In the name of kindness to animals, the political Left (that is, the manifestation of the underground Communist revolutionary network) is promoting a measure that would bring needless suffering to animals. If there is truly a problem with too many stray animals, the proper solution is to euthanize them, not to subject them to castration and horrible diseases nor to burden the population with needless expenses and restrictions.
Why is the Left pushing spaying? In their own words, they are declaring stray animals to present an "overpopulation crisis," to which reproductive sterilization is the "solution." This is identical to the nonexistent "problem" and deadly "solution" being promoted by those same forces for the human population. Forced abortion, birth control, and involuntary sterilization are actually being implemented in the Communist Bloc, and the Communist-controlled United Nations is aggressively pushing for such measures throughout the world, all to solve an imaginary problem of human "overpopulation." The pet-neutering program is designed to condition people to the idea of implementing similar measures on humans.
So by all means, there must not be any laws requiring sterilization. Moreover, as a moral issue, it is not something people should practice. And the possibility remains that Noahide government may be required to enforce laws prohibiting pet neutering. And since this is coming from the Amaleki enemy, we must fight not only to stop the legislation, but to expose and neutralize the revolutionary networks themselves.
And now for this week's survey question:
|Who's right, Republicans or Democrats? Is it time for U.S. forces to withdraw from Iraq, or should they stay and fight on?
(1) Withdraw U.S. troops immediately.
If the above links don't work, send your response to email@example.com and manually type in your answer.
Only one answer per e-mail address will be accepted; only e-mail addresses on our subscription list are eligible. Please send your input by Tuesday, May 1st, 2007, 12pm PST.
Interfaith Subversion Update, Part 4 World Conference of Religions for Peace
Near the apex of the international Communist drive for a "New World Order" religion is an organization based in New York but with tentacles penetrating dozens of nations worldwide. It aims at nothing less than the grand merger of Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and all other major religions into a unified front for coordinated Marxist activism and, of course, a total gutting of religious faith itself.
Founded in 1970, the badly misnamed World Conference of Religions for Peace (WCRP) boasts over 40 affiliated national "religious" organizations and other councils in 55 nations throughout the world. It is heavily integrated with the Communist-controlled United Nations (UN) at the highest levels, having official "consultative status" with several UN agencies. Its affiliated organizations include phony religious councils run by the secret police of various Communist countries, among them the KGB-front Interreligious Council of Russia, the China Committee on Religion and Peace (Red China), and parallel groups in North Korea, Cambodia, Yugoslavia, etc., etc.
The WCRP leadership overlaps heavily with that of the World Council of Churches (WCC), a notorious KGB front governing numerous Christian denominations. And its leader, Secretary General William Vendley, is known to have a close relationship with officials in the Iranian revolutionary regime.
With such ties, you'd expect to find the WCRP eyeball-deep in Marxist radicalism. And it certainly is.
It openly advertises that it organizes both local and international efforts for environmentalism, disarmament (of Western, non-Communist nations, that is, while ignoring Communist Bloc mobilization for war), Public Health (with a special emphasis on the no-win "War on AIDS"), feminism, and disseminating propaganda on behalf of revolutionary and terrorist movements. In practice, this agenda combines with Leftist activist networks to organize revolutions, instigate protests and riots, provide funding for terrorists, and infiltrate social and political institutions with spies.
Bottom line: The WCRP is quite evidently a KGB front, the largest of its kind for the grand objective of forming an international ecumenical "religion." It presumably serves as the umbrella for the work of such groups as the Root & Branch Association, itself a dedicated interfaith organization.
More ominously, the WCRP has infiltrated Israel, and the orthodox Jewish community, with a complex web of agents and groups to pull Judaism into the interfaith trap while undermining Israel's security in favor of the PLO revolution. And it receives funding for this effort from the United States government, as authorized by President George W. Bush.
To be continued
(Note: The underground Communist apparatus and its aboveground tentacles are actively engaged in subversion in all sectors and institutions of society today. Its agents would dearly love to know the full extent of our information, which would assist their disinformation efforts. Consequently, we do not divulge all our facts or sources. These profiles are intended only as a warning to the wise to monitor the individuals and groups exposed here, and to avoid their influence.)
Eye-Openers in the News
A closer look at news reports in recent weeks turns up some revealing gems:
Summary of PLO-related terror attacks these last four weeks, Wednesday (March 21) through Tuesday (April 17):
It's no longer a secret that Hamas and Islamic Jihad are not separate from the PLO. Not only does the PLO directly fund and coordinate those groups, but now it's public knowledge that many Hamas and Islamic Jihad members are actually members of the PLO's Fatah in disguise, thus allowing them to carry out terror attacks without the PLO being blamed. Even Condoleezza Rice, George Bush's secretary of state and a member of the Fabian Socialist Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), admitted this.
Yet the Bush Administration fights tooth and nail to fund those same terrorists. It has now been reported that funding for the PLO actually increased in 2006 during the supposed "boycott" of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority! Last year, the PLO received some $200 million more than during 2005; at least $68 million of that new money came directly from the U.S. taxpayer (courtesy of George Bush), and most of the rest indirectly, through various United Nations programs. That's on top of the ususal $1.6 billion or so that the PLO receives annually, some $1 billion of that from Uncle Sam.
Not satisfied with his deception of "boycotting" terrorists last year, Bush has been fighting for a special program of $86 million for military training and assistance directly to elite PLO terrorists. When Congress balked weeks ago, Bush and Rice promptly reworked the program down to about $60 million and tried again, this time slipping it past legislative obstacles. And as PLO terrorists have already boasted, that new U.S. aid will go straight into terror attacks by Fatah, Hamas, etc.
Obviously, George Bush isn't on America's side but congressmen are more concerned about pleasing American voters. You can make the difference in strengthening Congress' resistance to Bush's treason. Visit our PLO-defunding site, at www.attacreport.com/plo/volunteer.php, to volunteer your time in JAHG-USA's campaign.
Casualty count for these last four weeks (not counting dead & injured terrorists):
(Sources: various Israeli and American news agencies)
Send your letter to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to visit the rest of our Web site, Noahide.com.