Bi-Weekly Newsletter of Judaic Theocracy
Week of 22 Nissan, 5768 / April 27, 2008
Editor: Boruch (Bryan) Ellison
NOTE: We must make this issue the last one for a few months. It's simply becoming too time-consuming to keep writing this informal newsletter, and that's cutting into our work to prepare other publishing projects such as the resumption of ATTAC Report thereby creating intolerable delays.
So to give ourselves more time to invest in other projects, we're suspending this newsletter for now. Later this year, we can re-evaluate the situation and decide if it's time to resume publication. Until then, we hope to put out occasional updates, especially on the status of the PLO-defunding campaign.
Until we have more volunteer and financial support, there's only so much we can do at any given time. But by investing our time and effort now in bigger things, we're creating the foundation for a more successful movement down the road.
In the meantime, there are 118 issues of this newsletter, packed with vital perspective and information, archived and available for study. Click on the link at the bottom of this issue to go to the archive index.
"Issues of World War III" Survey
"How should we deal with the crisis in Red Chinese-occupied Tibet?" Most responding readers didn't hold back; they advocated declaring war on Red China to solve the problem once and for all. But a minority did opt for economic sanctions as a means of toppling the regime. No one seemed to trust, or at any rate prefer, allowing the Tibetan independence movement to lead the way in freeing Tibet.
Over the last couple of months, western audiences have been inundated with stories and images of repression in remote Tibet, deep in the interior of Communist-occupied China, and of angry protesters attacking Olympic torch processions. But there is good reason to be sure the entire display is simply a highly coordinated theatrical production, engineered by the Communists themselves, to pave the way for more spectacular disinformation.
A tremendous body of evidence including the authoritative revelations of the highest-level Soviet defector of all time, KGB Major Anatoliy Golitsyn proves decisively that the inner leadership of the Communist Bloc decided, at least as early as the mid-1950s, to stage a long-term deception that would lull non-Communist nations into a trap of disarmament and surrender. The plan included a "final phase" during which Communist regimes would temporarily pretend to "collapse" (while retaining full police-state power) even as they quietly accelerated the world revolution, expanded espionage and subversion, and mobilized for war. Golitsyn predicted, with stunning perfection, the "changes" in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union several years before they happened, in his 1984 book, New Lies for Old (the manuscript having been written more than a decade earlier).
Although the first round of Communist renewal (the so-called "collapse" in Eastern Europe) did not achieve all the effects on western attitudes that the Communists had hoped, they are now preparing for a second major round of such deception in some of the remaining countries still widely recognized as being Communist. In recent years, they have orchestrated re-renewals (second "collapses") in Soviet republics of Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, and Georgia, and now appear to be setting the stage for extending the renewal to the following regimes, at minimum:
- Zimbabwe: Having occupied the former Rhodesia since 1979, the Communists have had plenty of time to bring the entire population under the tight control of the secret police and Communist network of cadre activists, so that no genuine opposition could possibly exist in that African nation. The so-called "opposition," the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) and its leader, Morgan Tsvangirai, are simply an arm of the Communist apparatus that has been invented for the purpose of transferring power without weakening Communism in the slightest, as we documented in our August 5, 2007, issue of this newsletter. Now the Communists have allowed the MDC to "win" an election, and are testing the waters to see if that "regime change" will be believed by the outside world.
- Cuba: The Communist police state has ruled that island nation with an iron fist since 1959. For many years now, the secret police have gradually built the illusion of an "opposition" for a phony transfer of power; during the 1990s, the regime floated trial balloons to see if the timing was right for a renewal, but temporarily backed off. Their reason may have had much to do with an October, 1994 article we published in a newsletter, which exposed the "opposition's" ties to the regime and warned of the coming deception; that article was re-published on ATTAC Report in 2005, where it remains today. We again warned of the imminent theatrical "regime change" in our August 27, 2006, issue of this newsletter. The Cuban Communists are again feeding rumors of approaching "democratization" in the wake of Fidel Castro's retirement.
- Iran: Also controlled by the Communists (though not identifying themselves with the hammer-and-sickle emblem openly) since 1979, Iran now has a fabricated "opposition" that we exposed in our June 24, 2007, issue of this newsletter. The regime periodically sends out feelers to see if that renewal would be believed, and you will probably hear more about it in the relatively near future.
- Red China: The 1989 massacre in Beijing's Tiananmen Square was part of a sophisticated deception to pass off the phony "democratic opposition" as genuine in western eyes. An article I wrote in the January 1, 1991, issue of The New American magazine exposed the "opposition" as being entirely a creation of the Chinese Communist apparatus, preparing the way for yet another bogus "regime change." That article, which was re-published in 2005 on ATTAC Report, received much public attention and undoubtedly played a major role in causing the Red Chinese regime to postpone its "democratic renewal." But now they're once again testing public reaction to see if the time is right, using Tibetan "opposition" as the bait.
The Red Chinese regime has certainly ensured that no outsider can possibly check the authenticity of the alleged "uprising" in Tibet. Foreign journalists have been blocked from entering the area, and all "information" comes only through testimony of Chinese and Tibetans, often on the Internet to which ordinary citizens do not have access, who are able to contact outsiders. The Red regime, which has occupied China since 1949 and has genocidally exterminated at least 140 million Chinese while operating over 10,000 concentration camps, is well able to prevent any possibility of a genuine "opposition" with its millions of secret police agents, informants, and Communist Party cadre. Thus the "testimony" can only be carefully crafted disinformation, delivered by agents of the regime posing as "dissidents." In all likelihood, there is no genuine rioting at all in Tibet.
Indeed, some of the Tibetan "opposition's" key supporters are themselves agents of Communism:
- The Red Chinese regime has gone out of its way to draw as much favorable attention as possible to the Dalai Lama, leader of Tibetan Buddhism in exile in India, by blaming him for the alleged "uprising." But while posing as a "dissident" himself, the Dalai Lama has a background as a top Communist in Red China; in the 1950s, he was named vice chairman of the National People's Congress, the highest legislative body of the Communist state, as well as a top leader of the Communist administration over Tibet. It was Red Chinese dictator Mao tse-Tung who arranged these positions. And despite later claiming to oppose the Red Chinese government, the Dalai Lama has emphatically made clear he admires Marxism and considers himself "half-Marxist, half-Buddhist" (his own words); he also pointedly opposes any move to overthrow Chinese Communism, or even Communism in Tibet, and even explicitly advocates making Chinese Communism more Marxist. This gives some clearer notion of just what the Dalai Lama means by advocating a world government presumably a Communist one.
- A prominent advocate of the Tibetan "opposition" is Ruan Ming, former speechwriter for top Chinese Communist Hu Yaobang, the former General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party in the 1980s. Hu Yaobang played a major role in organizing the phony "democratic opposition" in China even while holding his post as a top Communist. That places Ruan Ming as a key Communist in the Chinese "opposition," and now in the Tibetan "opposition" as well. (Interestingly, Ruan Ming recently admitted that the Chinese Communists, in his own words, "carefully staged the unrest in Tibet to deceive the world"; apparently Ruan was responding to the suspicions of outsiders, trying to make sure that suspicion would not fall on him, but he quickly downplayed the significance of that deception and insisted that the Tibetan "opposition" was nevertheless real.)
- Among the groups organizing the anti-Red Chinese protests along the Olympic torch route is the Save Darfur Coalition. Despite claiming to oppose the Sudanese dictatorship, the Coalition refuses to identify Sudan's regime as being Communist (which it has been since 1969), and the Coalition's primary objective is to have the Communist-controlled United Nations (UN) send in forces to restore order in Sudan's Darfur region in other words, to protect the Communists while they continue their genocide, rather than to stop the murder. The Coalition includes such Communist-front groups as the NAACP, which has long tried to organize black revolution in the United States in conjunction with the Black Panthers and other terrorists; the Arab-American Institute, a U.S.-based front for the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO); the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), another front for PLO-affiliated groups; the National Council of Churches (NCC), a front for the Soviet KGB that seeks to transform Christianity into a Marxist revolutionary movement along the lines of "Liberation Theology"; and many others.
- A prominent spokesman on behalf of the Tibetan "opposition" at protest rallies has been South African Archbishop Desmond Tutu, an explicitly Marxist proponent of "Liberation Theology" who is closely affiliated with the South African Communist Party (SACP) and the terrorist African National Congress (ANC) (itself controlled by the SACP and logistically supported by the PLO). Tutu has for many years favored speaking at Communist rallies in South Africa in front of large Soviet flags with the hammer-and-sickle emblem, and he is an overt anti-Semite who proudly supports the PLO revolution.
- Leaders of the neo-Communist regimes in the Czech Republic, Soviet Estonia, and Poland have also spoken in support of the Tibetan "opposition."
It is entirely possible that the Red Chinese regime is planning to orchestrate a phony "breakup" of Red China, similar to the illusory "breakup" of the Soviet Union in 1991, which would involve Tibetan "independence" under a neo-Communist regime posing as being "democratic," in parallel with a similar move in the rest of occupied China. But nothing would change in reality, other than Red China's acceleration of the revolution and preparations for war.
Relevant Torah Principles:
1) One of the 613 Torah commandments for Jews requires the absolute extermination of all members of the nation of Amalek, the central force in subversion and world revolution for thousands of years. Not one member of Amalek, nor of the other people recruited to Amaleki revolution, may be left alive, for otherwise they would simply pick up the pieces and start the revolution all over again. Anything less than total annihilation leaves the Amaleki world revolution intact.
2) The first task of Moshiach (the Messianic king) is to fulfill that commandment and lead the Jewish people in a war to finish off the last traces of Amalek and its revolution. This must be completed before the third and permanent Temple can be built in Jerusalem. Since Moshiach is coming in our generation, sometime in the next few years (as confirmed by the fulfillment of all the prophetic signs in our times, and by the official proclamations of the Lubavitcher Rebbe and other leading rabbis of our generation), the annihilation of Amalek is rapidly approaching.
3) Although an offensive war to exterminate Amalek requires the Messianic king, a defensive war does not. When Amalek has attacked first and launched a war of extermination against us, we are required to fight back even before Moshiach arrives. And since Amalek can only be defeated through annihilation, we must fight in such a way as not just to defeat the enemy, but also to wipe them out entirely or as much as possible prior to the leadership of the Messiah.
4) These rules now apply to gentiles as well, under the Noahide Law of establishing justice, which requires the victorious waging of war to protect one's nation. Thus gentiles, too, must drop all other concerns and turn their attention to the physical eradication of all Communists and their allies.
Communism does not simply vanish on its own, nor has it fallen from power until the Communists and their collaborators have been exterminated. Given the current size of the Chinese Communist Party and its secret police apparatus, the Red regime could not possibly be overthrown until a minimum of some 50 million Chinese Communists have been killed. Anything less than that would be just another illusion, a deception to fool outsiders into piecemeal surrender in carefully designed traps.
Sanctions are required, of course; no financial or technological assistance may be given to the Communists. But it will also be necessary to launch full war to exterminate the Communists in China themselves. That, in turn, would remove one of the fundamental pillars of the world Communist revolution, undermining support to Marxist revolutionaries throughout the world and hastening the arrival of the Messiah, who will finish the cleanup process at that time.
This week: Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen, part 6
The "Sanhedrin," formed about four years ago, tries to portray itself as the legitimate authority of orthodox Judaism and of right-wing Israeli Jews. But as we have repeatedly exposed in this column over the last couple of years, the "Sanhedrin" is largely composed of, and entirely run by, subversive agents of the Kremlin in Moscow, rendering it an entirely illegitimate body that will be replaced by a genuine Sanhedrin in just a few years, when Moshiach (the Messianic king) arrives.
The bogus nature of the current "Sanhedrin" is underscored by its ties to interfaith subversion of Judaism, links that reveal the phony "Sanhedrin's" own barely hidden ecumenical goals.
Among the top members of the Moscow-controlled "Sanhedrin" are several leaders of the Temple Mount movement, especially the Temple Institute, including Rabbi Yisrael (Yaakov) Ariel, a constant advocate of liberalizing Jewish religious standards and rules. The Temple movement has been encouraging Jews to violate Torah Law by entering the holy Temple Mount and establishing worship there, which is forbidden until after Moshiach has annihilated the evil forces of the Amaleki underground and has established full Jewish control of the Temple area. The bogus "Sanhedrin" is not only linked to the Temple Institute, it has openly worked with the organization to promote its agenda.
Among the supporters and proponents of the Temple Institute's agenda is former Sephardic Chief Rabbi Mordechai Eliyahu, a close affiliate of the Communist-front, interfaith Root and Branch Association (R & B) and one of R & B's primary agents for subverting the movement to teach gentiles the Seven Noahide Laws. Another Temple movement supporter is Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen, chief rabbi of Haifa, Israel the very same Rabbi Cohen who, as we have shown in recent issues, has been for many years one of the biggest interfaith subverters of Judaism, hopping from one meeting to another with everyone from Christian to Muslim clerics (most of them Communist agents, at that!) to the bizarre, "New Age" Oomoto cult of Kyoto, Japan. Cohen wants to unite all these religions together with Judaism under one, international umbrella, which, of course, would be controlled by the Soviet Russian KGB.
In short, the phony "Sanhedrin" and its interlocking allies, R & B, the Temple Institute, and the New Jewish Congress, are working on behalf of Moscow to lure orthodox Jews into the interfaith agenda by subtly twisting and subverting the Noahide campaign and the Israeli right wing. Among other evidences of the "Sanhedrin's" ecumenical agenda are the following:
- The "Sanhedrin's" leader, Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, openly participated in the KGB-run interfaith meeting in Moscow, Soviet Russia, in 2006, which aimed to bring all world religions under Soviet control. Steinsaltz himself has been heavily promoted by the KGB over the years, and has close ties to Fabian Socialist organizations and individuals.
- The second-in-command of the "Sanhedrin," Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, made a public speech at an early "Sanhedrin" meeting advocating the key components of the interfaith agenda, even using ecumenical propaganda phrases that originated with the Communists. Schwartz has long been an overt agent of R & B and a leader of subverting the Noahide teachings.
- The "Sanhedrin" itself proposed organizing an international interfaith meeting in Jerusalem, even going so far as to announce it was planning to invite Communist Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (the notorious advocate of exterminating Israel and Jews)! To emphasize the subversive nature of the planned conference (which never did take place, presumably because of orthodox backlash), "Sanhedrin" spokesman and R & B member Professor Hillel Weiss denounced the Jewish teachings of the Noahide Laws as being "primitive and racist," an approach that would be altered by the "Sanhedrin's" interfaith meeting.
The Communists can see that they won't be able to pull most orthodox Jews into the interfaith merger of religions directly, using the front door. So they must use the back door, disguising ecumenism behind other, carefully manipulated issues in order to pull religious Jews into an agenda they don't perceive until it's too late. The strategy includes twisting the teaching of the Noahide Laws, to turn them into an interfaith philosophy, and neutralizing the Israeli right wing from fighting PLO funding by diverting it into false debates over the Temple Mount. This strategy is the very reason for the existence of R & B, the bogus "Sanhedrin," and the Temple Institute. And Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen is one of the key links that reveals the underlying agenda.
When Moshiach comes in just the next few years, he and the authentic Sanhedrin will quickly move to prosecute and execute the members of the phony "Sanhedrin" for treason, as is required by Torah Law regarding mosrim (spies amongst the Jewish people).
(Note: The underground Communist apparatus and its aboveground tentacles are actively engaged in subversion in all sectors and institutions of society today. Its agents would dearly love to know the full extent of our information, which would assist their disinformation efforts. Consequently, we do not divulge all our facts or sources. These profiles are intended only as a warning to the wise to monitor the individuals and groups exposed here, and to avoid their influence.)
This Week's Update at Hasidic University
The newest update of our sister site, Hasidic University, features 60 new profiles regarding the Noahide Laws:
- Blasphemy: Two commandments newly listed. Gentiles are able to sanctify substituted animals (temurah), but theres a dispute as to whether thats by Torah Law or rabbinically.
- Murder: Three commandments newly listed. For gentiles, the prohibition on murder includes abortion. And some gentile manslaughterers would be able to find safe haven in the cities of refuge, while others would not.
- Theft: Nineteen commandments newly listed. There are a variety of theft-related offenses for which gentiles would face death penalty. But they would not be held liable for most types of civil damages under Torah Law, nor would additional, court-mandated tort liabilities be nearly as extravagant as those practiced today in American courts.
- Justice: One commandment newly listed. Gentiles are prohibited to practice vigilante justice, and listed are some of the rules that differentiate gentile theocratic courts from Jewish ones.
- Inapplicable: Thirty-four commandments newly listed. Gentiles may not bring sacrificial offerings as atonement for sins, they do not have the ability to sanctify first-born or tithed animals, and the laws of ritual impurity and purification do not apply to them. Nor may they establish their own cities of refuge.
- Uncertain: One commandment newly listed. Theres a major dispute among the rabbinical sages as to whether gentiles may sacrifice animals as voluntary peace-offerings; if so, the prohibition on switching a consecrated animal from a burnt offering to a peace-offering, or vice versa, would apply to them.
YOUR TIME IS NEEDED MORE BADLY THAN YOUR MONEY!
We need more volunteers, Israeli as much as American, to approach nervous, spineless "refusenik" rabbis to ask them why they refused, and to lobby them to change their mind. With even just a little pressure, we can quickly turn many of them to endorse the PLO-defunding campaign. Let us know that you're ready to help by visiting our volunteer page at www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php
Summary of PLO-related terror attacks these last three weeks, Wednesday, April 9, through Tuesday, April 29:
- Palestinian (National) Liberation Movement (Fatah): The PLO's largest group, under the command of the Soviet-trained Mahmoud Abbas, operated under a number of its subsidiary names the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the Al-Mujahideen Brigades, the Kamal Udwan Brigades, the Tanzim militia in conducting terrorist attacks. By using those front names, Fatah cashes Uncle Sam's paychecks while relying on the left-wing news media and the Bush Administration to blame the attacks on those "other" groups; the PLO is hoping the average American doesn't realize that all those subsidiary militias are openly affiliated with Fatah.
Under whichever banners, Fatah members went on a terror spree. They boasted of firing at least a dozen Qassam missiles at populated civilian areas, and on their own or together with the PFLP, the Islamic Jihad, and the PRC, they bombarded Israeli civilians and soldiers alike with mortar shells, assassinations, gun battles, at least one anti-tank missile, and one failed kidnapping attempt.
The casualties weren't just Israeli Jews. On two occasions, Fatah members joined with their comrades in the Palestinian Authority (PA), many of whom are Fatah members themselves, in firing randomly on palestinian Arab bystanders in the West Bank. At least half a dozen Arabs were wounded. Fatah and the PA then cheekily passed off the attacks as if they were actually trying to shoot themselves and, while missing each other, just "happened" to hit the civilian Arabs with chilling precision. The point is, of course, terrorism to intimidate the hapless palestinian Arab population into submission and support of the Communist revolution. Because of tight, police-state controls in PLO-occupied zones, we can't be sure just how many Arabs they're murdering (though they've certainly slaughtered thousands over the last twenty years), but at any rate it is a foretaste of the genocidal mass-murder they plan against palestinian Arabs once the PLO can seize full, uncontested power.
- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP): The PFLP wears no mask to hide its Marxist-Leninist agenda of world revolution or its fanatical, homicidal atheism. Its terror cells fired some two dozen Qassam missiles from the Gaza Strip, sending the explosive warheads directly at residential neighborhoods, and then proudly took credit for their heroic strikes against unarmed civilians. They also launched at least 3 longer-range, Soviet Russian Grad Katyusha missiles at the coastal city of Ashkelon, and boasted of that, too. Their thirst for blood not yet quenched, they joined with their comrades in Fatah in firing mortar shells at homes and heavy machine guns at medical rescue workers. And yes, they gleefully took credit for those bold assaults, too.
Given the fact that they work so closely with Fatah, as well as being a full member group under the PLO umbrella, means you can be absolutely sure they're sharing in your tax dollars. That's what makes it possible for them to afford the enormously expensive manufacture of missiles, the training of professional terrorists, the coordination of suicide bombings, and so forth. But don't think they'll appreciate America for all the largesse; they'll use U.S. dollars to go after Americans, too.
- Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP): An offshoot of the PFLP, the equally Marxist-Leninist DFLP has already used American dollars to murder Americans; after all, they took credit for the 9/11 attacks on New York City and Washington, DC, and the hijackers on board at least two of the doomed flights were wearing red headbands, the trademark symbol of the DFLP (and its parent PFLP). As a member group of the PLO, the DFLP certainly covers its expenses with U.S. tax money.
On their own and together with the PFLP, the Democratic Front fired several Qassam missiles at residential areas and then publicly took credit. Meanwhile, George Bush continues to protect the PLO and its DFLP, blaming Qassam missile firings on Hamas very much like he blamed the DFLP's 9/11 attacks on the phantom "Al Qaeda" menace and sent Americans off on a wild goose chase in Afghanistan. All this deception allows Bush and the other Fabian Socialists in his administration to keep the river of money pouring into the PLO revolution.
- Palestinian Authority (PA): Most of America's checks are made out in the name of the PA, which is a wholly owned and operated franchise of the PLO, especially Fatah. That may account for why the PA had to invent stories about non-existent gun battles to cover its slaughter of palestinian Arab bystanders in the West Bank (as mentioned above with Fatah).
Yet the PA does maintain a fairly open policy of terror against palestinian Arabs, while the Bush Administration looks the other way. Another palestinian man who was kidnapped by PA forces last year was put on "trial" by PA "courts" reminiscent of the kangaroo courts of Josef Stalin in the Soviet Union in which the Arab was sentenced to death for refusing to show sufficient loyalty to the Communist revolution against Israel and other Arabs. Thousands of palestinian Arabs, including women and children, have been brutally tortured and murdered under that charge, to create a terrifying example to other palestinians not to resist the revolution. So American dollars don't just pay for terrorism against Israelis, but also for tightening the iron grip of PLO control over defenseless Arab populations.
- Islamic Jihad Movement: As usual, the tiny Islamic Jihad took credit for firing dozens of Qassam missiles and at least one Soviet Russian Grad Katyusha missile, and for attacking with numerous anti-tank missiles, mortar shells, bombs, sniper attacks, and gunfire ambushes.
But the Jihad group has been under the operational control of Fatah commanders for some 25 years, and simultaneously continues to be a semi-formal member of the PLO with full representation on the PLO's ruling council. That, and the fact that many of its above-mentioned attacks were done jointly with Fatah and the PFLP, prove that the Islamic Jihad's name is being used as cover for PLO attacks. Because the Jihad isn't formally listed on the PLO roster, it serves to divert blame for attacks and thereby help protect U.S. funding from controversy in America.
- Popular Resistance Committees (PRC): Another Fatah front (without formal membership in the PLO) that serves to coordinate the activities of the Islamic Jihad and Hamas, the PRC took credit for a number of Qassam missiles, mortar shellings, and shooting attacks, on its own or together with its Fatah masters. The PRC is just another diversionary name for PLO and Fatah terrorism, fully funded by America through Fatah, which receives the American checks.
- Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas): The treasonous Bush Administration and Olmert government openly maintained their official policy of blaming Hamas for all terrorism emanating from the Gaza, regardless of which other groups actually did it. Hamas played on that, using the Communist principle of telling whichever lies the victim wishes to hear, by claiming credit for several Qassam missiles, suicide bombings, other bombings, anti-tank missiles, and gunfire ambushes, plus dozens of mortar shellings. In fact, Hamas again went overboard and claimed credit for dozens of additional mortar shells that neither they, nor anyone else, fired, judging by news media reports.
Hamas is actually quite a small group, much smaller than the PLO's Fatah, but it is not (yet) an official PLO member. So it serves well to act as a decoy, taking the blame for much PLO terrorism while pretending to be "independent" of the PLO. Yet Hamas is heavily funded (to the tune of millions of dollars each year) by Fatah using American dollars, it is supplied tons of weapons (many of them from America) by Fatah, its membership ranks have recently become swollen with Fatah members in disguise, and its activities are coordinated by Fatah commanders through such fronts as the PRC. The line between Hamas and Fatah is too blurred to distinguish Hamas terrorism from that of its Fatah masters.
- International Solidarity Movement (ISM): This non-Arab, U.S.-based, openly Marxist-Leninist front, closely tied with the PLO organization but recruiting white, middle-class students on American college campuses, conducts acts of provocation and even outright violence in Israel in close coordination with its PLO supervisors. About a week ago, "foreign" Leftists led the invasion of private Jewish property in the West Bank, tearing down an Israeli flag and replacing it with a PLO flag; when Israeli police came to evict the trespassers, the Leftists rioted. Those "Leftists" were almost certainly members of the ISM and affiliated groups, though the news media left those details out of its reporting.
- Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK): Founded by the PLO rather than by Kurds, this Communist party of Turkish Kurds is now armed by Soviet Russia via Communist Iran and continues to work closely with its PLO sponsors. It's been busy trying to re-infiltrate Turkey from its protected bases in Iraq, to attack Turkish soldiers and civilians alike. Recent gun battles with Turkish forces resulted in casualties on both sides.
The Bush Administration is not only restraining Turkey from wiping out PKK forces in Iraq just like it restrains Israel from wiping out PLO forces but has also been caught supplying guns to the PKK through the Communist-dominated "new" government of Iraq. George Bush never met a Communist terrorist he didn't like.
The Bush Administration, dominated by the Fabian Socialist Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), is working with the Kremlin in Soviet Russia to pave the way for a second Holocaust against the Jewish people via the PLO and Soviet armies. Yet there are still some orthodox rabbis refusing to endorse the PLO-defunding Proclamation. Those rabbis must be confronted and pressured to get on board with their Torah obligations. Learn how you can do your part in JAHG-USA's PLO-defunding campaign today by visiting our site, www.plo.attacreport.com/volunteer.php.
Casualty count for these last three weeks (not counting dead & injured terrorists):
- Successful (caused by 16 Qassam missiles, 2 longer-range Grad Katyusha missiles, 2 suicide bombings, 1 anti-tank missile, at least 10 mortar shells, 2 bombings, 5 firebombings, at least 15 shooting attacks, at least 19 stone-throwing attacks, & 1 vandalism): 12 DEAD; at least 45 INJURED; 4 Israelis, and at least 4 palestinian Arabs, remaining KIDNAPPED from earlier; 1 business DESTROYED; at least 11 homes, 1 apartment, 1 kindergarten, 1 clinic, 1 garage, 1 warehouse, 2 other buildings, at least 23 cars, 3 buses, 1 tractor, 1 greenhouse, at least 5 power lines, & 1 cemetery DAMAGED; 2 brush fires
- Prevented: at least 4 Qassam missiles; 2 suicide bombings; at least 2 anti-tank missiles; at least 9 bombings; 3 shooting attacks; 4 knifings
- Attempted but failed to hit targets: at least 124 Qassam missiles; 2 longer-range Grad Katyusha missiles; at least 16 anti-tank missiles; at least 167 mortar shells; 1 attempted kidnapping; at least 8 bombings; at least 21 firebombings; at least 26 shooting attacks; 1 knifing; at least 15 stone-throwing attacks; 2 riotous attacks; 1 attempted hit-and-run
(Sources: various Israeli and American news agencies)
Send your letter to the editor to email@example.com.
Be sure to visit the rest of our Web site, Noahide.com.
You have been notified of this issue because your e-mail address was submitted to us to receive news updates and other information by e-mail. If you no longer want to receive this critical information, send an e-mail message saying so to [address withheld].